Webinar with Thelma Bueno, Sr. Clinical Project Manager, genae Americas
24 January 2018
Whether you are a first-time inventor or a large manufacturer, the thrill of bringing a medical device to market is both exhilarating and overwhelming. The development of a successful device not only requires optimized design efforts, but also clinical, regulatory & marketing expertise.
View this 30 min. webinar to gain insight on the most important steps in designing your clinical trial from a US perspective and increasing your chances of successfully launching your product.
Discussion points include:
• Required documentation
• Market access & approval process
• Clinical strategy
• Creating your concept
• Protect your idea
• Understanding the medical device classification system
• Defining your target market(s)
• Clinical challenges
Discover our other webinars:
• Let's Get you Ready for your Clinical Trial - EU perspective
• Connect the dots of your clinical trial with staicy
• Are You Prepared For The New EU Medical Device Regulation?
• Build your eCRF with ease using edc2go
• Easily manage & track image logistics with core lab tracker
Want to hear more about our services or how we can support your clinical trial? Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.Contact us