Each year over 700,000 heart surgeries take place across the world. Of those surgeries, more than 250,000 are valve repairs and valve replacements. Our clinical team is highly experienced, working on clinical trials across a diverse spectrum of valvular issues in medical devices.
Discover our valve Q&A videos:
• How do you go about ensuring that a site is appropriate for a valve study?
• Are there any specific pieces of information you would include in a site feasibility survey for a valve trial?
• Are there any barriers to sites getting approved in a valve trial?
• For valve studies, please discuss some specific quirks or intricacies that prevent sites from meeting their enrollment targets?
• What unique aspects of a valve subject population make enrollment/recruitment/retention particularly difficult?
• Are there procedures specific to the conduct of a valve trial that sponsors/principal investigators should be aware of?
• Is there anything in the design of a valve trial that you foresee as a source of difficulty when it comes to executing?