Well-established client relationships, streamlined clinical operations, and dedicated, knowledgeable study teams drive the success of Medical Device Clinical Research. At genae, we view clinical research involving neurological and neurovascular disorders as a key focus area.
Discover our neurology Q&A videos:
• How do you go about ensuring that a site is appropriate for a neurology study?
• Are there any specific pieces of information you would include in a site feasibility survey for a neurology trial?
• Are there any barriers to sites getting approved in a neurology trial?
• For neurology studies, please discuss some specific quirks or intricacies that prevent sites from meeting their enrollment targets?
• What unique aspects of a neurology subject population make enrollment/recruitment/retention particularly difficult?
• Are there procedures specific to the conduct of a neurology trial that sponsors/principal investigators should be aware of?
• Is there anything in the design of a neurology trial that you foresee as a source of difficulty when it comes to executing?