Q&A with Barbara Zwick, Sr Program Manager Digital Health at genae
Q: How can staicy empower patients and support Patient Reported Outcomes?
A: A patient-centric approach in collecting and sharing health and research data is a substantial part of healthcare & research. With staicy, patients can share data directly with clinical teams, they can answer defined sets of questions or use connected devices to transfer data via a mobile app.
Once in staicy, the collected data can then be securely accessed by designated users and shared with treating physicians, research staff and patients themselves. This facilitates continuous assessment of health outcomes and empowers patients to manage their own health.
Discover our other Q&A videos:
• How can staicy connect and process your device data?
• How can staicy capture, analyze and report data of a wearable medical device?
• How can staicy’s EDC and dashboard technology help manage your study?
• How do you guarantee to deliver high-quality data at the end of your trial?
• How do you cope with data protection and data privacy in your database?
Want to hear more about our services or how we can support your project? Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.Contact us