Q&A with An Goethals, Director Clinical Research, genae Belgium
Q: What pricing should we consider for investigator / patient fees?
A: Fees for the investigational sites mainly depend on the differences between the local Standard of Care and the requirements for the study. But is also depending on the phase of the study. Imagine in a Post-Market setting where in one study the devices are provided for free and in the other study the devices have to be used from the own stock of the site. This will affect the per patient fee.
Based on our expertise, genae can help with defining the estimated fee based on the provided protocol, the selected countries and the selected sites.
Discover our other Q&A videos:
• What is the advantage of selecting a medical device CRO for your clinical trial?
• What are the key documents or elements that a sponsor tends to forget when preparing a study?
• Are your CRA’s genae employees or do you work with consultants?
• How can you leverage information of an already conducted trial?
• How are your genae CRA’s trained?
• How does genae work with third party vendors?
• How do you make sure patients come back for their follow-up?
• How can you speed up enrollment?
• Which factors can impact the duration of your study?
• What is the difference between conducting a clinical trial in the US compared to EU?
Want to hear more about our services or how we can support your clinical trial? Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.Contact us