Q&A with Timea Peter, Clinical Project Manager, genae Germany
Q: How does genae work with third party vendors?
A: genae preferably is working with its own team. However sometimes, local expertise may be requested from third party vendors. This is applicable for regions where genae does not have Full Time Equivalent needs, such as Latvia, Lithuania or Colombia or where local laws require this, for instance in Croatia.
Vendors are selected based on the expertise that is required for that specific task. All vendors go through the same assessment based on the Quality Management Procedures, ensuring the quality that genae is expecting.
Overall vendor management is handled by the Director, where as the day-to-day vendor management lies with the Clinical Project Manager. The sponsor of the study is always notified about the use of a vendor.
Discover our other Q&A videos:
• What is the advantage of selecting a medical device CRO for your clinical trial?
• What are the key documents or elements that a sponsor tends to forget when preparing a study?
• What pricing should we consider for investigator / patient fees?
• Are your CRA’s genae employees or do you work with consultants?
• How can you leverage information of an already conducted trial?
• How are your genae CRA’s trained?
• How do you make sure patients come back for their follow-up?
• How can you speed up enrollment?
• Which factors can impact the duration of your study?
• What is the difference between conducting a clinical trial in the US compared to EU?
Want to hear more about our services or how we can support your clinical trial? Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.Contact us