Q&A with Sarah Schneider, Clinical Research Associate at genae Germany
Q: How do you make sure patients come back for their follow-up?
A: Much relies on the doctor-patient relationship. Usually patients appreciate the additional attention and medical care they are receiving while participating in a clinical trial.
Hospitals can facilitate this by setting reminders, but as a CRO we also support sites in this. We can help them scheduling their patients in time to avoid late or missed visits.
What also helps is to make the visit more pleasant, by reimbursing travel or providing a snack/meals voucher during long visits.
Discover our other Q&A videos:
• What is the advantage of selecting a medical device CRO for your clinical trial?
• What are the key documents or elements that a sponsor tends to forget when preparing a study?
• What pricing should we consider for investigator / patient fees?
• Are your CRA’s genae employees or do you work with consultants?
• How can you leverage information of an already conducted trial?
• How are your genae CRA’s trained?
• How does genae work with third party vendors?
• How can you speed up enrollment?
• Which factors can impact the duration of your study?
• What is the difference between conducting a clinical trial in the US compared to EU?
Want to hear more about our services or how we can support your clinical trial? Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.Contact us