Q&A with Liesbet Menten, CRA Manager at genae
Q: How can you leverage information of an already conducted trial?
A: During our project meetings, difficult topics that occurred in the past month are discussed and lessons learned are shared with all our genae Project Managers. The discussed topics can be related to protocol creation, eCRF setup, enrollment bottle necks, and also safety issues.
There is a very close collaboration between all our genae Project Managers, the Safety & the Regulatory managers. In this way, we can use the experience we gained out of on already conducted trial and use it to guide our sponsors in new similar upcoming trials.
Discover our other Q&A videos:
• What is the advantage of selecting a medical device CRO for your clinical trial?
• What pricing should we consider for investigator / patient fees?
• What are the key documents or elements that a sponsor tends to forget when preparing a study?
• Are your CRA’s genae employees or do you work with consultants?
• How are your genae CRA’s trained?
• How does genae work with third party vendors?
• How do you make sure patients come back for their follow-up?
• How can you speed up enrollment?
• Which factors can impact the duration of your study?
• What is the difference between conducting a clinical trial in the US compared to EU?
Want to hear more about our services or how we can support your clinical trial? Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.Contact us