Q&A with Liesbet Menten, CRA Manager at genae
Q: Are your CRA’s genae employees or do you work with consultants?
A: 95% of the US work and about 85% of the work in Europe is currently done by our own genae employees out of our offices in New York, San Francisco, Cleveland, Frankfurt, Zurich or Antwerp. Where needed, due to language or regulatory requirements, we work closely together with consultants.
A lot of these consultants have worked for many yearswith genae. Therefore we can offer our sponsors a native speaking CRA in those countries where we do not master the language ourselves. Our consultants are fully trained on all our genae SOPs and are closely followed up by the genae Clinical Project Managers on study level, in the same way as how they manage our own genae CRAs.
Discover our other Q&A videos:
• What is the advantage of selecting a medical device CRO for your clinical trial?
• What pricing should we consider for investigator / patient fees?
• What are the key documents or elements that a sponsor tends to forget when preparing a study?
• How can you leverage information of an already conducted trial?
• How are your genae CRA’s trained?
• How does genae work with third party vendors?
• How do you make sure patients come back for their follow-up?
• How can you speed up enrollment?
• Which factors can impact the duration of your study?
• What is the difference between conducting a clinical trial in the US compared to EU?
Want to hear more about our services or how we can support your project? Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.Contact us