Having the right approach and right resources are critical to your success. genae helps optimize your cardiovascular trials with end-to-end services and solutions for every stage of development.
Discover our cardiology Q&A videos:
• How do you go about ensuring that a site is appropriate for a cardiovascular study?
• Are there any specific pieces of information you would include in a site feasibility survey for a cardiovascular trial?
• Are there any barriers to sites getting approved in a cardiovascular trial?
• For cardiovascular studies, please discuss some specific quirks or intricacies that prevent sites from meeting their enrollment targets?
• What unique aspects of a cardiovascular subject population make enrollment/recruitment/retention particularly difficult?
• Are there procedures specific to the conduct of a cardiovascular trial that sponsors/principal investigators should be aware of?
• Is there anything in the design of a cardiovascular trial that you foresee as a source of difficulty when it comes to executing?