Society of Interventional Radiology - Austin, TX
23.03.2019 — 28.03.2019
Who should attend?
SIR 2019 is designed to meet the educational needs of practicing interventional radiologists, IRs in-training, diagnostic radiologists, and other physicians with a special interest in IR - and is the only venue offering IR education designed specifically for clinical associates. The meeting also offers a supportive and highly interactive introduction to IR for medical students who may be considering the specialty as their focus.
What can you expect?
- Expert discussion on current treatments, needs and future trends of minimally invasive vein treatments
- Abstracts from across the global on the diagnosis, pathology and management of venous disease
- The latest technologies for diagnosis, triage and intervention in massive and sub-massive pulmonary embolism
- Networking with peers from around the world, offering unique perspectives on this rapidly changing specialty
- Seminars on acute and chronic DVT
- Skills workshops on management of occlusive disease and venous insufficiency